We are different than any other chiropractic office that you have ever gone to.
Treatment in the office will focus on meeting your goals that you discuss with the doctor.
Your treatment will include:
- evaluation of your condition
- manipulation of the appropriate joints (if necessary)
- rehabilitation exercises that can be performed in the office and at home
- education on proper techniques for lifting, bending and twisting
- We offer shorter treatment plans that focus on getting you back to doing the things that you love without pain QUICKLY.
- Please come ready to MOVE (as much as your body will allow)!
- Please complete (and bring with you) the forms that were sent to you
- The initial evaluation is typically around 60 minutes.
- Each follow-up/treatment appointment will typically be around 30 minutes.
We do currently participate with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- If you have another insurance that you would like to use please contact our office and we will be happy to call to verify your benefits.
- We will refer you to a local radiology center for appropriate diagnostic imaging (x-rays, MRI, and CT scan) after the completion of your evaluation, IF they are medically necessary.
- If you have previously had x-rays/MRI/CT scan please bring them with you so that the Doctor can review them.
- A typical initial treatment plan will be 2-3 visits per week for approximately 2-4 weeks depending on the complexity of the condition.
- After the completion of the initial treatment plan, we will perform a re-evaluation to determine the progress that you have made, and what you can do to continue to improve.
What conditions can Freedom Chiropractic & Rehab help with?
- Back and Neck Pain, Headaches, Shoulder Pain, Elbow Pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Sciatica, Hip Pain, Knee Pain, Achilles Tendonitis, and Plantar Fasciitis.
When should I see one of the Doctors at Freedom Chiropractic & Rehab vs. My Orthopedist?
- See us if you have been dealing with chronic symptoms in the area of concern, and would like an evaluation of your injury and a less invasive method of treatment for that injury, before you consider more aggressive treatment options. At Freedom Chiropractic & Rehab we want to figure out WHY you got the pain in the first place, so that we can prevent it from coming back.